1. Using Figma, I applied my chosen typeface and color palette to my wireframes.
2. The biggest change I made with the second version was removing the unnecessary space. There is more color variation here which makes it stand out from the first version. Also, the white background along with the gray nav left bar made the first version still feel more like a wireframe. Finally, I removed the buttons on the right as they could cause distraction and made combined into a new button "Add". Ultimately, the focus should be where the content is and the left nav bar. That is what I was hoping to accomplish with this version
3. The second version was definitely an improvement, but more still had to be done. The top buttons are too distracting and the sign out button looked out of place. I was also starting to feel like the gray background still gave off a lo-fi wireframe feeling. In the third and final version I made the following edits:
- Changed the buttons into icons
- Made the dashboard background white
- Removed the sign out button
- Changed the left nav bar color to a brighter blue
This version looks more clean and although simple, it still is nice to look at.